The 21st century is all about good looks and good health. Not really stereotyping, but most people prefer a good toned body to a skinny or an obese one.
Bulking your body isn’t a simple work to do. You need to be really focused on your goal with a proper exercise schedule and diet plan. It’s quite a ride but once you properly follow and do what is needed to be done, you’ll be quite happy with results you get.
Why bulking your body is needed?
Bulking your body is actually good for when you’re really skinny or you are obese. When you lose weight, rather than getting those extra pounds just being shed from your body, you should start bulking your body muscles. That will not only make you look good; but also will make you feel strong.
To be honest, instead of a lean and thin body, people actually prefer a bulky body. It makes you look good and you can feel really positive about yourself whatsoever.
A bulky body makes you feel goo from inside. You feel confident and that brings huge changes in your life.
Rules to follow while bulking
There are a lot of things people don’t know about bulking cycle. Bulking doesn’t only involve gaining muscles. Once you bulk, you need to make sure that you get the right cuts and shapes in your muscles. Otherwise, you won’t get the right effects of bulking.
Overeating is important for your bulking cycle. But, remember that it’s only for once in a life time. If you continue, there are chances that you might become obese. So here is what you need to do—
- The bulking cycle should happen only once. For instance, your aim is to gain extra 20 pounds. What you need to do is train hard, eat a lot of proteins, calories and other important nutrients. But, do keep checking your waist size and measure your body fat just to make sure you haven’t gained much body fat. If you have for any reasons, then lower down your calorie intake by 200 per day.
- When your bulking cycle is over, and you have gained a hefty amount of muscles, always lower down your diet. Make sure you can see your abs.
- Once everything is done, analyze if you really like your current body. Ask yourself if you want to bulk more.
- In case you want to build muscles then start overeating again. But only to compensate for the energy you spend in the gym during your training days. When you’re not training, do not overeat. Just eat the minimum amount your body requires.
- A lot of people think that gaining muscle is only about eating more food. But it’s wrong. It’s more about getting strong in the gym. So rather than eating more calories, lift more weight.
- A constant bulking cycle isn’t really appropriate. That will not only make you look unattractive, but also make you unhealthy. So don’t go for frequent bulking cycles.
So you see bulking muscles is important and now you know how to start your bulking cycle. Rather than knowing how to start, just know how to maintain it. And you’re good to go.