Trenbolone is undoubtedly one of the most effective steroids that give you amazing results. But while you are on Trenbolone you should remember that the right weight training schedule will only help you gain the right amount of weight.
Beginners find it quite difficult to decide which weight training schedule will give the right results; therefore here I am providing you some tips to build muscles while incorporating weight training.
- High intensity training – When you want to build muscles, high intensity training is a must. A human body usually does not accept changes easily. Therefore, if you want to build muscles that mean if you want to bring changes, you need to put efforts in a passive manner. The effort can be made only with high intense workouts. The workout routine should consist of repetitive few sets. For your large muscle groups do five to eight sets and for your small muscle groups do three to four sets until muscle failure.
- Low repetitive training – The most effective workout for your body is when you do a repetitive training. Your body has two different types of muscle fibers. And this is the reason why you need to go for repetitive training. Do relatively few, heavy reps within the range of 6-10.
- Use of heavy weights – Your body can build muscles only when they will experience regular progressively-higher resistance. Therefore you should constantly keep increasing the amount of weight you lift during your exercise. However, your muscle will show it’s bulk only when it’s really strong. There is no muscle without power. Go for some basic exercises like bench press, squats, rows, barbell curls, and presses behind the neck or dips.
- Rest properly – The higher is your training intensity; longer should be your rest period. The muscle can build only during the rest periods. Therefore, the sufficient amount of rest is very important. It does not matter how much you love working out, but you cannot simply train each and every single day with such a high intensity. Take at least a day off in between your training.
- The training phase – Do not put your body into constant stress. When you put your body into constant stress, it stops your muscle development. Therefore, always your training session should be flexible and should be changed in every 12-14 weeks. Maintain proper weight training and you can gain a lot of muscles.
A sample training schedule for you
Before I provide you the sample training schedule, remember that it includes one day training and one day off.
|Day 1: Chest and Biceps|
|Bench Press||3 sets||6-8 reps|
|Dips||2 sets||8-10 reps|
|Incline Bench Press||2 sets||6-8 reps|
|Dumbbell curls||2 sets||6-10 reps|
|Barbell curls||3 sets||6-10 reps|
|Day 3 : Thighs|
|Leg press||2 sets||8-10 reps|
|squats||3 sets||6-8 reps|
|Leg curls||2 sets||8-10 reps|
|Day 5 : Shoulder, triceps|
|Triceps pulley push down||2 sets||8-10 reps|
|Press behind neck||3 sets||6-8 reps|
|Upright row||2 sets||8-10 reps|
|Side laterals||2 sets||8-10 reps|
|Lying triceps presses||3 sets||6-10 reps|
|Day 7 : Back, calves|
|Seated calf raise||2 sets||8-12 reps|
|Chins with added weight||3 sets||8-10 reps|
|Barbell bent-over row||2 sets||6-10 reps|
|Seated cable row||2 sets||6-10 reps|
|Standing calf raise||3 sets||8-12 reps|
|Lat pull to neck||2 sets||8-10 reps|
The 2nd, 3rd and 4th day of training complete days of rests. Follow the same sample training schedule and you can bulk a lot of muscles. Good Luck!